Saturday, February 1, 2014

A letter to my baby

Dear Charlotte Grace,
Right now it feels like you are so much a part of our family that I could never forget you being a baby. But the truth is, I can barely remember Jonah being a little baby so I know I need to record your baby self or I will forget. It's so hard to fit it in, but here goes my attempt:
Please know that I freaking love your whole little self. You are so cute, sweet, and fun. Everyone just loves being around you, (especially your brother, and I hope that is always true.)
You are almost 9 months old! I don't know how much you weigh because we didn't have to go to the pediatrician last month. You have 2 teeth on the bottom and two on the top coming in. You recently started scooting around on your tummy, but no crawling yet. You also love to stand up, especially at your play table. You love to feed yourself and you are eating mostly table foods. You love blueberries, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and any crackers.
You are the sweetest little girl and are always in a good mood. You will let anyone hold you. You are even sleeping better at night! (FINALLY!) You wake me up once to feed you usually, and then go back to sleep. Girl, I can handle that. Your laugh is infectious and we think you are so pretty.
You have been babbling a lot and it is so cute. You might just talk as much as your brother (heaven help us.)
I can't wait to see the little girl you become, although I love your little baby self right now. Thanks for being such a sweet, mellow baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment