Thursday, January 10, 2013

A prayer for our girl

We got the test results back on the Fifth Disease issue and the good news is I am immune! So we don't have to worry about that anymore, thank goodness. Because we have plenty to worry about with this troublemaker girl of ours.

We are still feeling nervous about the umbilical cord anomoly, but all we can do is pray and continue to monitor it at this point. I wanted to share my prayer for her, so I can look back and remember what we were praying for at this time and if anyone wants to pray along with us!
1. I am praying for her little heart, that it would develop perfectly and that it would love Jesus.
2. I am praying for her body and spirit, that she will be strong and full of life. This may mean that we are going to have a wild, dramatic, handful but that is fine with me!

Poor Jonah is sick again with a fever and cough, but most of the time he doesn't really care. The rest of the time he is having a meltdown, but what can you do. His new obsessions are playing with his trains and riding his tricycle! He is getting pretty fast and is so proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment