Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trip to Georgia and Christmas week

I am so behind...
So a couple weeks ago we went to Georgia for Ted's brother-in-law's graduation! He graduated from UGA with his PhD in English. I was a big bulldog fan growing up, so it was fun to go there and see the campus again. We had fun going to the ceremony and going to dinner afterwards with the whole family to celebrate! Jonah was not happy sitting in his car seat, so we let him sit up in a high chair for the first time! He loved looking all around and getting to be at the table with everyone! I only got a picture on my phone because we didn't have the real camera. When he started getting tired, Ted's uncle John took him and rocked him so we could enjoy our meal, and he gets my undying love for that move! It's nice to have a little break and enjoy a meal once in a while:)
Jonah also got to meet his great-grandmother for the first time. Ted's grandmother stayed at the hotel with us so she got to see a lot of Jonah.



On our way back to New Orleans, we stopped in Atlanta for a day to see Pam! We got to play with McKenzie that day, which was so fun! I haven't really seen her since she was a little baby, and she is so funny. She is learning all kinds of new words, and she cracks me up. She would come in the room and say "Hi Kim, Hi Uncle Ted, Hi baby Nonah." She thought Jonah was her baby doll, she was trying to give him a pacifier, and when I said he was going to take a nap she went to get him a blanket...so sweet. We had so much fun getting to see them.




When we got back, it was Christmas week and we had a lot of Christmas activities to get done! We went to Christmas in the Oaks, which is lights and music in the park. This is the same park that I took my maternity pictures at:
Before...



After!



Jonah loved the Christmas lights and the music. The next day we went to see Santa! I think Jonah likes him!

No comments:

Post a Comment