Monday, November 8, 2010

4 months

My baby is getting so big! He went to the doctor today and he weighs 15 lbs 7 oz and is 23 3/4 inches long. He is short and fat. Maybe one day he will be proportional. He is reaching and grabbing for toys and trying to scoot on his belly without success. Still no big belly laughs, despite our best efforts. He will roll from his back to his side and his side to his stomach, but he hasn't made the whole roll at once yet. I think he may have started teething because everything goes straight in his mouth, and he chomps on it instead of sucking. And he is drooling like Niagra Falls! Seriously, I should know I've been there. So we'll see if any teeth show up any time soon. He loves to play with his little duck toy and his moose. He cries if you take them away, which is kind of funny. Maybe we just think so because we are mean. I think that is all his recent milestones. He is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment