Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rollin' on the River

video

Today I put Jonah on his tummy time blanket before church. He was pushing his head up so good so I grabbed the camera. When I turned back around, he rolled over! I was in such shock I totally forgot to take a picture even though I had the camera pointed at him! I gasped so loudly Ted came running from the other room because he thought something was wrong. I said, "No, look he just rolled over!" We put him back on his tummy and he did it again! So we grabbed the video camera and got it!

Although I have to come clean and confess that I did "help" him a little by propping him up on his elbows. Oh well, tricks of the trade. It still counts!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I was cheering for him in the video. And propping him up is just aid for the video, he did it for reals first so it still counts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe he's already rolling over ... Kenz was almost 4 months old before she did that. I guess having an OT mommy helps. I can't wait to see y'all again!

    ReplyDelete